Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Create your own masterpiece

Think you can't create a masterpiece?  Think  again.  At a Bottles-and-Brushes, a party-hosting service, you paint, sip wine and get individual guidance from a professional artist.  At the end of the evening, you have a fabulous painting!  You doubt me? Here is a group photo of a recent party and their really great paintings!  Artist on-hand at this party was yours truly! Find out more about Bottles and Brushes.

That's me on the lower left.  I am the only one without a painting because I was busy coaching the folks at this party.  They did pretty good! (Click on the picture to see it a bit larger.)

-- Barb
www.sistakbaur.com

No comments:

The Sketchbook Project at Brooklyn Art Library (Video)

Update:  I just discovered that there was fire involving the sketchbooks in the Brooklyn Art Library Sketchbook Project in February, 2022 --...