Sunday, March 21, 2010

Michigan City Added to Art Fair Schedule

Michigan City, Indiana, is the art destination for me this August 21 and 22.  This is where the Lubeznik Center for the Arts is conducting its 29th Lakefront Festival in Washington Park, on the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan. The park is accessible to motorists, cyclists, foot traffic and boaters alike. Thousands of visitors from surrounding states come to this festive, high-quality event.  I hope you will, too, since I have added this festival to my schedule. Click for more info about the event.

-- Barb
www.SistakBaur.com

No comments:

The Sketchbook Project at Brooklyn Art Library (Video)

Update:  I just discovered that there was fire involving the sketchbooks in the Brooklyn Art Library Sketchbook Project in February, 2022 --...