Monday, August 31, 2009

Art Fairs -- Oak Brook Center and Penrod in Indianapolis

This weekend, I will be at Oakbrook Center Invitational Fine Art Exhibition weekend. My booth will be right in front of Bloomingdale's Home Store. More than 150 artists participate in this outdoor gallery set amidst the park-like grounds of Oakbrook Center. Saturday, Sept 5, from 10 am to 7 pm. Sunday, Sept 6, from 11 am to 6 pm. Maybe you can stop by.

On Saturday, Sept 12, I will be participating in The Penrod Arts Fair in Indianapolis on the grounds of the Indianapolis Museum of Art. Billed as "Indiana's nicest day," there will be 300 artists, 6 stages of entertainment, extensive children's area and plenty of food and beverage. It opens at 9 am and you can enjoy yourself until 5 pm. This is the first time I have been here and I am really looking forward to it.

---Barb
www.sistakbaur.com

No comments:

The Sketchbook Project at Brooklyn Art Library (Video)

Update:  I just discovered that there was fire involving the sketchbooks in the Brooklyn Art Library Sketchbook Project in February, 2022 --...