Sunday, July 1, 2007

Art Friends July 2007

Greetings!
I am pleased to have been invited by one of our leading art advocates, Lynn Carlson, to have an art exhibition of my bakery paintings.
Sweeter by the Dozen

One Dozen Artworks by Barbara Sistak Baur
At Cafe Luna, 6230 Northwest Hwy., Crystal Lake, IL. (in front of Hobby Lobby)
Curated by Lynn Carlson
July 2-September 30, 2007

Stop by for sumptuous treats both on your plate and on the walls! The Luna Café is open 6 am to 6 pm Mon-Sat and 7 am to 3 pm on Sun.
And please join me for the
Artist’s Reception
Saturday, September 8, from 2-4 pm
Here is a Preview of what you will see.
Grand Bakery, 32" x 24", acrylic on board, framed
©2007 Barbara Sistak Baur All rights reserved.
I hope to see you there!!

Barbara Sistak Baur
Artist, Proprietress

Barbara Baur Art
Lively, Textural, Vibrant
3404 Highland Dr.
Island Lake IL 60042
708-372-2798
barbarabaur@comcast.net

Fresh Paint! - Paintings, Sketches and Studies
http://barbarabaur.blogspot.com/

Car Room Art for the Ultimate Garage
http://baurart.blogspot.com/

Yes, please go ahead and forward this to a friend. If this email had been forwarded to you and you would like to continue receiving Art Friends, reply to this email and let me know. If you would to stop receiving Art Friends, I will be sad but reply to this email and let me know that, too. Thanks for your friendship!

Feedback and correspondence are always welcome.

Art Friends and all images are ©2007 Barbara Sistak Baur and all rights are reserved. If you wish to copy this material to other publications or mail lists, great!! Just let me know so I can give you permission. Thanks for your respect.

No comments:

The Sketchbook Project at Brooklyn Art Library (Video)

Update:  I just discovered that there was fire involving the sketchbooks in the Brooklyn Art Library Sketchbook Project in February, 2022 --...