Saturday, May 11, 2013

Grand Fruit Tart "Refreshed"


I first painted Grand Fruit Tart in 2009.  I was pleased with it and It was well received by viewers. Recently, however, I decided it needed some more punch so I decided to add more painting to it.  Here is the before painting and the after painting.  I think it is very much improved, don't you? 
Before                                                               
After 
Grand Fruit Tart measures 20"x24" and is created with acrylic paint and media on board.  It is currently framed with a black contemporary frame. You can click on either image for a larger view. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very much improved. Love the way the detailing comes out at you.

The Sketchbook Project at Brooklyn Art Library (Video)

Update:  I just discovered that there was fire involving the sketchbooks in the Brooklyn Art Library Sketchbook Project in February, 2022 --...