Thursday, November 15, 2007

Art Friends, November 15, 2007

Hello Everyone,

Unbelievably, the holiday season is upon us. I know this only because of the many holiday happenings that involve the arts. Here is a sampling. Be sure to look for me --
Holiday Art Postcard
Red and Green Cookies
© 2007 Barbara Sistak Baur

This is a new work and I created it especially for holiday postcards, which are at the printer as we speak (or write). The reverse side says: "Have a cookie. (Have two.) Happy Holidays".

For the first time, I am offering my holiday cards for others to purchase. I have packaged 8 postcards for $10 (plus $2 postage and handling). If you would to take advantage of this, just pop a check in the mail (use the Island Lake address below). I will send them off to you right away.

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Warmly,
Barbara Sistak Baur, Artist

Now Online http://barbarabaur.blogspot.com/
-- A new figure drawing – click the Figure Sketches Art topic.
-- Resume and Artist's Statement. I put this there for easy access by others. Click on the topic Resumes and Such.

Barb's Blog
Fresh Paint! - Paintings, Sketches and Studies
http://barbarabaur.blogspot.com/

Yes, please go ahead and forward this to a friend.

Feedback and correspondence are always welcome.

If this email has been forwarded to you and you would like to continue receiving Art Friends, click barbarabaur@comcast.net and type "Yes, Art Friends." On the other hand, if you would like to stop receiving Art Friends, I understand. Click reply to this email and just type “unsubscribe.” Thanks for your friendship!

Art Friends and all images are ©2007 Barbara Sistak Baur and all rights are reserved. If you wish to copy this material to other publications or mail lists, great!! Just let me know so I can give you permission. Thanks for your respect.

Barbara Baur Art
Lively, Textural, Vibrant
3404 Highland Dr.
Island Lake IL 60042
and
2944 S. Harlem #4
Riverside IL 60546
708-372-2798
barbarabaur@comcast.net

No comments:

The Sketchbook Project at Brooklyn Art Library (Video)

Update:  I just discovered that there was fire involving the sketchbooks in the Brooklyn Art Library Sketchbook Project in February, 2022 --...