Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Geechi on Chair

Geechi on Chair, 9"x12", charcoal on paper, in sketchbook
©2007 Barbara Sistak Baur, cat mom
This is another day when I caught Geechi on her studio chair. I guess she was feeling lazy because she stayed there quite a while. But she does have that “annoyed cat” expression on her face that says she is losing patience with this nonsense. You see, I would get down on the floor right in front of her to work. Of course, she would turn away often and I would chirp, “Geechi, tsk tsk, “ until she looked back at me. Come to think of it, I might be annoyed by this, too.

No comments:

The Sketchbook Project at Brooklyn Art Library (Video)

Update:  I just discovered that there was fire involving the sketchbooks in the Brooklyn Art Library Sketchbook Project in February, 2022 --...